- We will break up your existing floor and dig down approx. 8”.
- At that point you could have a plumber come in and change all old clay piping to new pvc/abs piping.
- We then treat all of your interior walls with delta membrane and put interior clothed weeping tiles directed to a sump barrel.
- At this point you also have an option to choose if you want to put down 2′ insulation or have in floor heating installed
- 4” of gravel is then laid on top covered by 6mil poly and with wire mesh
- We pour a 4” concrete slab leveled with a smooth finish.
- Approx. start to finish 7-10 working days
Write a Comment