To gain approx. 8”-15” in height (permits and drawings required)
- We excavate a trench around you’re the interior of your basement about 3 ft wide leaving a 45 degree repose from the base of the footing.
- The proper rebar is then installed according to the engineered drawings with inspection to follow from the city
- A form is placed in front of the open trench and braced against the remaining earth and concrete is poured in the open form.
- The earth left in the center is then excavated to obtain the proper depth and a plumber needs to be brought in to replace all old piping.
- Once plumbing is complete floor is leveled, delta membrane is installed on all interior walls and a continuous clothed weeping tile system directed to a sump barrel.
- At this point you also have an option to choose if you want to put down 2' insulation or have in floor heating installed
- 4” of gravel is then laid on top covered by 6mil poly and with wire mesh.
- We then pour a 4” concrete slab leveled with a smooth finish
- Approx. start to finish 3 weeks